Debra provides one-to-one training sessions either at her home in North Warwickshire, or, she can come to you. We will cover the basics, such as what tools you’ll need, which brushes/techniques work best for various designs, and will help you to learn a range of simple and effective designs that you can practice at home.
You don’t need to have your own equipment, however, if you do, then Debra will help you to make the most of it!
You will learn:
- What you need in your kit and where to get supplies from
- How to create some of the most popular designs
- Tips and tricks for keeping it fast and simple!
- What you need to know about working as a professional face painter
- How to get your face painting business started
In North Warwickshire, these are £50 for a 2.5 hour (approximate) slot and are arranged at a mutually convenient time (Monday-Friday).
If you bring a friend, then it’s £45 pp for 2 people, £40 pp for 3 people or £35 pp for 4 people (maximum).
An extra fee may be charged if I come to you, to cover travel expenses.
You will receive a certificate of attendance, and handouts.
If you would like to find out more, or to book a training session, please contact Debra on 02477 981 228 or 07471 097 818.
OPENING HOURS FOR CONTACT (approximate)
Monday – Thursday 1.30pm to 7pm
Fridays – 10am – 7pm
Weekends – variable