Debra provides small group and one-to-one training sessions in North Warwickshire. She covers the basics, such as what tools you’ll need, which brushes/techniques work best for various designs, and will help you to learn a range of simple and effective designs that you can practice at home.
You don’t need to have your own equipment, however, if you do, then bring it along and Debra will help you to make the most of it!
You will learn:
- What you need in your kit and where to get supplies from
- How to create some of the most popular designs
- Tips and tricks for keeping it fast and simple!
- What you need to know about working as a professional face painter
- How to get your face painting business started and where to find clients
These are £50 for a 2.5 hour slot and are arranged at a mutually convenient time. If you bring a friend, then it’s £40 per person for 2 people.
Small Group Workshops
These sessions are 4 hours and are for 4-6 people maximum. They are £65 per person or £55 if you bring a friend.
I’m currently finalising dates for 2018.